A list of Curtiss Ann Matlock’s Books. There is also a list of trivia facts at the bottom of the page.
From Mira Books:
The Valentine Series~
- Lost Highways
- Driving Lessons
- Cold Tea on a Hot Day
- At The Corner of Love and Heartache
- Recipes for Easy Living
- Sweet Dreams at the Goodnight Motel
- Chin Up, Honey
- Little Town, Great Big Life
- For Each Tomorrow
- Good Vibrations
Silhouette Special Editions
- A Time and a Season
- Lindsey’s Rainbow
- A Time to Keep
- Last Chance Café
- Intimate Circle
- Love Finds Yancy Cordell
- Heaven in Texas
- Annie in the Morning * Breens
- Last of the Good Guys* Breens
- True Blue Hearts * Breens
- Summertime *Breens
- Miracle on I-40, short story, Silhouette Christmas Stories 1988
- More Than A Mother (To Mother, With Love ’92)
- Once Upon A Christmas (Christmas Keepsake Stories ’93)
- A Place in This World (More Than Words Vol. 4)
- White Gold
- Forever Rose
Each of these titles available in electronic book formats. Simply click to link:
A Time and a Season was Curtiss Ann’s first novel, and also the most reprinted around the world.
Little Town, Great Big Life is Curtiss Ann’s thirtieth novel for Harlequin/Mira Books, as well as the last book of the Valentine Series.
Curtiss Ann authored one of the series of books based on the Dallas television series. Three of the television scripts were provided. The story centered around Pam Ewing’s desire for a child.
Curtiss Ann also had one of the earliest e-pubbed stories, a short story entitled The Power of the Brownie at the Yippee-I-O Cafe.
The cover on the e-book edition of If Wishes Were Horses is from a photograph of Curtiss Ann and her colt, Baby.
An early Silhouette Special Edition, Lindsey’s Rainbow, was the only book set in Florida. Curtiss Ann lived as a child and young adult in both Tampa and Jacksonville.